mary-install-3.1beta2.jar (web-based installer, 450kB)
- Four German unit selection voices created from recordings in the BITS project;
- added acoustic models, which should also improve the English unit selection voices;
- added support for 64-bit linux and Intel Mac architectures.
On our to-do list are still many things, including:
- a well-documented and easy-to-use voice creation toolkit;
- smaller voices by using suitable speech coding for the databases.
- For more details, see the development page: http://mary.opendfki.de/milestone/3.1.0
Known issues with this release:
- diphone voices are basically broken. Don’t install this version if you want to use diphone voices.
- only very limited testing on various platforms. Please report any errors you may find!