MaryTTS 5.1.1 Release Notes
A milestone release that stabilizes changes in build and hosting infrastructure and fixes several issues.
- Telugu and Turkish: two voices were added which had not been rebuilt since v4.0.0.
- added TOKENS example text for Italian, Turkish, British English, Telugu, and Russian.
- Voice components are sorted by locale and name in download/marytts-components.xml.
- Added to the documentation section on the mary site is a page on MaryTTS’s history.
- Also added a point on MP3 support to the FAQ.
- Minor tweaks to navigation menu, earlier version release notes, download links, etc.
- Continuous Integration is now provided by Travis CI.
- The web server running at http://mary.dfki.de has been replaced with a new machine, which hosts the latest stable website content and runs the latest stable build as an online demo.
- The latest release artifacts are hosted at Bintray and indexed in jCenter.
- The latest development (SNAPSHOT) artifacts are hosted at OJO.
- A website built from the latest development (SNAPSHOT) version is hosted at http://marytts.github.io/.
- All supported languages have been moved into a container module marytts-languages.
- Several maven plugins were updated to the latest versions.
- Building MaryTTS now requires Maven 3.0.2 or later.
- added missing voice resources that had been present in v5.0 before hosting had switched servers, as well as fixing some missing license files.
- #207: Deploying to Bintray/jCenter required changing the groupId from marytts to de.dfki.mary.
- #206: LTSTrainerTest would fail if UTF-8 encoding was not specified
- #204: A locale set to null no longer breaks the Mary server
- #202: WikipediaMarkupCleanerTest failed if workspace contains space
- #185: EnviromentTest no longer fails with Java 8