MaryTTS 5.1.2 Release Notes
Another milestone release with several improvements and fixes.
- For French, numbers in the input text were silently ignored; this has been improved using a spellout formatter from ICU4J. This fix can (and will soon) also be applied to other languages that are missing a text Preprocess module.
- A new rule-based Syllabfier class has been implemented.
- All releases are now hosted on GitHub again; references to the Downloads on Bitbucket have been updated accordingly.
- Targets are cached so these do not get recreated, and can be re-used later.
- Words are now added to wordlist in batches for new language components.
- A toString() helper method was added to MaryData class to help with debugging.
- #268: getAllophone() no longer silently returns null on invalid input.
- #267: REALISED_DURATIONS and REALISED_ACOUSTPARAMS are no longer (mistakenly) available as input types.
- #266: Syllabification no longer ignores any provided stress diacritics.
- #258: Byte overflow in TargetFeatureComputer – issue with limit of array.
- #218: a voice would not be built correctly following the groupId change in v.5.1.1.
- #154: trailing whitespace in config files could prevent correct parsing.